Sitting on a rocky spur severed by the Lède River, this 11th and 13th century fortress is one of the best examples of Middle Age castle building. Visit the castle and discover its secret stairways leading from the foot of the castle to the top of the 70m-high keep.
Open from 2 April to 6 November:
- from 2 April to 31 May: Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 10am to 5pm and on public holidays.
- from June 1st to June 30th: every day from 10am to 6pm
- from 1st July to 31st August: every day from 10am to 7pm
- from 1st to 30th September: every day from 10am to 6pm
- 1 October to 6 November: Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 10am to 5pm.
Last admissions 1 hour before closing time.
Registered monuments and sites - Registered and listed sites
Picnic area Coach parking Shop Wifi
French - English
Payment cards - Cheques and postal orders - - Cash
Adults: 5.50 euros
Children, students, unemployed: 3.50 euros
Free for children under 6 years old
Groups (minimum 10 people): 4 euros
School groups: please contact us